Bridge The Gap.
For musicians and music lovers alike who don’t want to sacrifice sonic quality for style and comfort, Samson's Z25 Studio Headphones are the ideal solution that combines a sleek, low-profile look and protein leather cushioning. The Z25s offer a noise-isolating, closed-back design with just the right amount of bass extension for hours of fatigue-free listening.
Sound quality means little if your headphones aren't completely comfortable. Soft, yet durable protein leather ear pads come standard on the Z25s. An adjustable cushioned headband also adds to a comfortable experience when listening on the go or in the studio.
Samson's goal when designing the Z25s was to create a pair of headphones that aren't overly hyped, but play to aspiring audio enthusiasts. The Z25s combine dynamic clarity with a low-end extension ideal for your favorite beats. These headphones don't trade audio quality for cost or convenience.
Both durable and lightweight, the Z25 headphones sport a sleek, low-profile modern design. As closed-back style headphones, the Z25s provide effective sound isolation by limiting unwanted background noise. For added portability and convenience, the Z25s feature 90° rotating ear cups that allow the headphones to sit completely flat when being transported.
- Ideal for tracking and music monitoring
- Tuned with exceptional low-end extension
- Lightweight, low-profile design with protein leather cushioning
- Closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- High-sensitivity 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Hardwired 8' straight cable and 1/4" adapter included