BBE Two Timer: Double Your Pleasure.
Two Timer is a classic analog Bucket Brigade Delay with that warm, haunting reverb and tape-like echoes. Pure analog awesomeness is just half the picture, as Two Timer doubles your pleasure with two independent delay times selectable via the Time1/Time2 mode footswitch. This makes it possible to have one delay set up for a short slapback rhythm sound while another is set longer for solos.
Two Timer delivers the consistency and ruggedness that are the hallmark of BBE pedals, designed for guitarists whose gigs are as demanding as their ears. It features a beefy mil-spec circuit board with big, fat signal traces, 1 % metal-film resistors and high-voltage poly caps, all backed up by a robust, true hardwire bypass.
When you want the finest vintage analog delay experience without the headaches, Two Timer is the one. (TT-2)
- Authentic Bucket Brigade Delay circuit
- Delay Range: 0ms â€“ 330ms
- Time 1, Time 2, repeat and mix controls
- Time 1/Time 2 mode footswitch with LED indicators
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty