Matrix MR-550 Digital Metronome. The Matrix MR550 has a good volume with a large LCD screen that simulates a keywound Metronome. The case is silver with a gray back. All these features with a volume control makes this metronome an excellent value. (MR-550)
- Volume control will give control to the sound... this is very important for practice an in situations when low volume is needed.
- Accenting of Beats: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, eighth, triplet, and sixteenth notes.
- Loud clave (wood - block) tone.
- LCD screen simulates a swinging pendulum.
- Flip out metal stand. Earphone included.
- Range: 30-250 beats per minute - incremented by one beat per
- One octave of tuning pitches (C4 - B4) Pitch shift (A 435 - A 445)
Size: 2 1/2w x 4 1/4h x 3/4"d.
- Uses 9 volt battery - not included.
- One year warranty.