The G&L ASAT Classic is Leoâ€™s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Designâ„¢ bridge pickup created by Leo Fenderâ€ delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFDâ„¢ neck pickup and youâ€™ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put â€˜em together and youâ€™ll find a whole â€˜nother level of heaven.
The TributeÂ® Series ASAT Classic is dripping with Leo mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, youâ€™ll never look back.
Butterscotch Blonde over swamp ash body, 1-ply black pickguard, tinted gloss neck finish, maple fingerboard
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"PICKUPS: Leo Fenderâ€ -designed G&L MFDâ„¢ single coils made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone