The G&L ASATÂ® Classic Bluesboyâ„¢ is a factory-modded version of Leoâ€™s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L alnico humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Designâ„¢ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fenderâ€ .
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFDâ„¢ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck â€˜bucker and youâ€™ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put â€˜em together and youâ€™ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitarâ€™s surprising versatility.
The TributeÂ® Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy is dripping with mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, youâ€™ll never look back.
3-Tone Sunburst over swamp ash body, tortoise pickguard, clear satin neck finish, rosewood fingerboard
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L AS4255C alnico neck humbucker; G&L MFDâ„¢ single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 9 "
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone