Stagg's Deluxe EDB 3/4 scale electric doube bass is ideally suited to the electric bass player who wants to play an upright bass. The Stagg EDB is also a great choice for upright bass players looking for a pratical adaptable solution to low noise practicing and limited stage space when performancing live.
With extraordinarily high fidelity, the Stagg EDB electric double bass features a noise free sound reproduction that captures the pleasingly woody aspect of an acoustic double bass. The EDB series also features a headphone out for silent practice as well as a CD/MP3 input to play along with your favorite artists.
The Deluxe model also features a solid dark rosewood fingerboard.
- Solid maple construction
- Solid dark rosewood fingerboard
- State of the art active electronics specially designed for natural double bass sound
- Volume and bass controls
- 1/4 inch output jack
- 1/8 inch stereo mini-jack input for CD/MP3 player
- 1/8 inch stereo mini-jack output for headphones
- Includes heavy duty gig bag with two inner compartments for accessories and an outer compartment for bow
- Lifetime Warranty