The NS Artist Capo utilizes a patented tri-action geometry reducing the force required to open and close the capo while applying even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the NS Artist Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the trigger-style design and lightweight aluminum construction adds no obstruction or noticeable weight to the neck of the instrument. The NS Artist Capo includes an NS Mini/Micro Tuner mounting bracket, allowing you to add tuning capabilities to the capo. Tuner sold separately. Purchase the NS Micro Tuner here!
- Designed for use on 6-string electric and acoustic guitars
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Patented Tri-Action geometry offers easy use and even clamping tension
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Integrated pick holder
- Includes NS Micro Tuner mounting bracket
Planet Waves products promise to be the most innovative professional musicianâ€™s tools available. Our diverse capo line is no exception. Many of our groundbreaking models are the result of a productive joint effort between famed designer Ned Steinberger and Jim Dâ€™Addario. No matter what syle of capo you prefer, Planet Waves has the capo for you. (PW-CP-10)