The Artist Series are the upper echelon of the Seagull family. They are crafted in our Godin Acoustic Atelier by a select few luthiers using only our finest tonewoods, each hand-selected to ensure that the very highest standards are met. Features including pressure tested solid tops, solid back & sides, scalloped Adirondack Spruce bracing, custom polished finishes and fine aesthetic attributes, all contribute to an outstanding series of acoustic guitars.
The Mosaic is a solid cedar top guitar with solid mahogany back and sides. The cedar & mahogany combination typically produces a sweet warm sound. The Custom Polished finish further enhances the sweet sound of this combination. This model excels in more intimate musical settings. Includes Deluxe TRIC Case.
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Compensated TusqÂ® by Graphtech
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish