J64's are designed specifically for the 4-string dulcimer and its unique picking and stemming styles.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Designed specifically for the 4-string dulcimer
- Contains 3 plain steel strings and one nickel-plated steel wound on steel string
- Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String diameters: .012" / .012" / .014" / .022"w