big>Loop Core Deluxe 24-bit Looper Pedal
The New Bandmate for Today s Modern Musician
A Quick Look at Loop Core Deluxe
With upgraded hardware, the new Loop Core Deluxe allows you to record loop phrases up to 8 hours with unlimited layers in 24-bit high-resolution audio quality into 99 saved memories.
Loop Core Deluxe Drum Rhythm
Nothing feels better than playing your guitar along with realistic drum rhythms. Loop Core Deluxe’s all-new drum machine comes with 40 different drum rhythms (30 in 4/4, 10 in 3/4) covering different styles of genres including rock, pop, blues, jazz and much more.
To finish your playing, you can choose 3 different modes:
1- NORMAL MODE: Double tap - Instant Stop
2- FINISH MODE: Plays until the end of the last measure
3- FADE OUT MODE: 10 seconds Fade-Out
Importing and Backing up Your Loop Phrases
Hook your Loop Core Deluxe up to your PC/Mac with a Mini USB connector to import available loop phrases or to back up yours. Loop Core Deluxe is only compatible with 24-bit/44.1kHz WAV files.
Loop Core Deluxe Bundle
The LOOP CORE BUNDLE includes the additional NMP-2 DUAL Footswitch which is absolutely the easiest way to switch between loop phrases. Your recordings for verse, chorus, and bridge parts, can now be seamlessly accessed utilizing the convenient DUAL footswitch.
Stereo Output Connection Ways
When using Loop Core Deluxe in this situation, it will detect the type of devices connected. The original guitar tone and loop phase will output to guitar amplifier while drum machine sound output to the mixer. To active this feature: please press down RHYTHM button before powering on the device and "F3" appears on the screen.
The Stereo Output has serval options: to amp, output guitar signal or to mixer, drum machine out. Loop Core Deluxe will detect the type of the device you are using and the original guitar tone and loop phase will output to your guitar amplifier while the drum machine sound will output to the mixer.
True Bypass or Buffer Bypass
Loop Core Deluxe is designed with a switchable buffer bypass and true bypass. The choice is yours! Already, have a buffer bypass pedal? Use it! This system fits your needs.
Just hold down the STOP MODES Button while plug in the power adapter to switch in between the 2 bypass modes.
Automatic Tempo Detection
Loop Core users are already familiar with the many hidden treasures of our original Loop Core such as automatic tempo detection. You can easily lay down a loop w/out a metronome or any drum patterns. Add a drum pattern later, and Loop Core Deluxe will automatically process your tempo to match the pattern. No technical details to fumble with; just enjoy your music!
Loop Core Deluxe vs Original Loop Core:
Put your own music into Loop Core Deluxe
- Better recording sound quality (24-bit vs. 16-bit)
- Longer recording time (8 hours vs. 6 hours)
- Upgraded drum machine with more realistic drum sounds
- Equipped with NMP-2 Dual Footswitch control pedal for ultimate user experience
- Frequency compensation & cabinet simulation
You can convert any audio file to make it compatible for Loop Core Deluxe. You can download the Nux Audio Converter software free.
1. Drag and drop the audio file into the software
2. Select the Sample Rate, Bit Depth and Channel Type
Loop Core: 44100Hz - 16 Bit - Stereo
Loop Core Deluxe: 44100Hz - 24 Bit - Stereo
3. Click the "Start" button, converted file will be saved in the same folder.
4. Each bank has an independent folder in the pedals memory. Rename the file to be the same as the folder name in the Loop Core Pedal.
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- A/D converter: 24bit
- Signal Processing: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz—20KHz
- Noise Level: -98dBu
- Dynamic Range: 101dB
- Power Consumption: 65mA - 70mA
- Input: Mono
- Outputs: Amplifier Out, Mixer Out (Cabin Simulated)
- Display: LED & LED Segment Displays
- Power: 9V DC Negative Tip / 9V Battery
- Dimensions: 122(L) x 72(W) x 47(H) mm
- Weight: 270